I am a different kind of health coach. While I use the Functional Medicine approach, I also know how it feels to struggle through the darkness.
My own struggles connected me to the juxtaposition of darkness and light in our journeys and I believe both hold great lessons for us. The difficult times in my life taught me humility and empathy and I hold that space for my clients as they encounter their own challenges. So while I love the science of health, I also try to understand the heart of the person in front of me.
In our weekly coaching sessions, we set goals focusing on nutrition, diet, lifestyle and environment that are doable for you. We co-create a strategy that doesn’t feel like self-sacrifice, but instead will make you feel like you are owning it, because you will be.
• Ready to make a change toward health
• Feel confused and overwhelmed by all of the conflicting health and lifestyle information out there
• A ‘seeker’ who regularly investigates strategies to improve your life
• Dealing with self-judgment around your health
• Feeling as if something is holding you back from reaching your potential
• Coming up against internal resistance when you try to make a change
• Looking for someone to partner with on your journey to whole health who knows the science, understands how it feels to struggle, and will hold you accountable.